Our Volunteer program is closed in 2021. Contact us in the begining of 2022 to check if the program is already open. Thanks!
you will experience another dimension of South Portugal.
- Be part of of our project and transition experience in an amazing natural park with like minded people
- Practice Yoga and Meditation in a top setting - the roof deck (self practice)
- Help, exchange knowledge in organic gardening, food farming and food preparation
- Experience a lifestyle where work can be love in action, loving the land
- Enjoy the warm seasons while taking refreshing swims in the biopool and water canal
- Take regular hiking routes and explore the landscape
- Focus on bird-watching and moon gazing
- Detox your lifestyle (unhealthy food, substances, damaging routines, digital, sleep hygiene)
We will provide:
- Daily Vegetarian lunch. You prepare your own breakfast and dinner (sourced from Orada's gardens and basic groceries)
- you will have your own outdoor kitchen for self-catering other meals (does not count as work time!)
-1 hot shower per day with own eco-amenities
- Shaded camping spot with dry-toilettes (from March on)
- Pick-up and drop-back at the Bus stop
- Parking places & Camper spots with water + electricity
- Limited internet access, no heavy bandwidth use
- Laundry once a week via laundry coordinator
What we require from you:
5 full hours of work per day, 5 days per week
A hard working, resourceful and generous spirit
Go beyond scope attitude, flexible, both in time and range of tasks
Above 25 yrs,
Health insurance and VISA in order (non-eu)
Volunteer activities include:
Care for Mushrooms
Painting & white washing
Weeding and weed wacking
If this sounds like you and you want to become part of our project, please contact us here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Check some feedbacks from our volunteers here https://www.workaway.info/en/host/644195674911
“Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” » Frank Lloyd Wright